2ic Web Pallets is a simple and efficient web-based pallet tracking system designed to minimise the problems associated with movement of pooled pallets.
2ic Web Pallets is the perfect solution for companies that currently use 2ic Pallets and want to track pallets for smaller sites, allowing the pallet controller at head office to remotely collect and collate movements and import them directly into 2ic Pallets for reconciliation.
Standalone 2ic Web Pallets can be used to track pallets between locations, automate docket printing and perfom stocktakes.
2ic Web Pallets requires no installation just a connection to the internet and an internet browser and your information is available anywhere with a secured login.
- Recording/Generating all equipment movements in the one system.
- Printing of dockets (also called 'bills of lading' or 'pallet notes') in multiple formats.
- Automated email notifications to trading partners.
- Data exporting to 2ic Pallets for reconciliation with equipment suppliers
- Recording of stocktakes (pallet counts).
- Balance tracking for exchange (IOU) customers.
- Two-dimensional barcodes on dockets so movements from others using 2ic Pallets can be instantly scanned instead of keyed.
- Comprehensive account profiles to set up trading rules and more for your trading partners.
- Built in translation table - trading partners identified with both 'codes' (to match your WMS) and 'account numbers' to communicate to pallet companies.
- Ability to record multiple names (aliases) for the same trading partner. Multiple codes also.
- Optional checks and warnings to minimise keying errors.
- User logins and multiple access/security levels.
- Freedom to copy any data to Excel for generating custom reports.
- Highly visible data that allows searching and filtering on any field.
- Intel Core Duo PC, 4GB RAM
- Internet Explorer 7+
- ADSL or similar speed broadband
Intranet / Extranet Hosting
Ad-hoc custom installations are available to bring 2ic Web Pallets into your Intranet environment allowing 2ic Web Pallets and 2ic Pallets to run off the same dataset. This enables instantaneous collation of data from remote sites and full control over your data.